Senior Data Engineer - Global Markets
Data Engineer – Global Markets
A data engineer is required to join a leading Australian investment bank to transform their Data Platform.
This role will see you sit within a highly Agile team that is currently under-going an innovative and future ready build of their Data Platform. This program has a strong focus on the helping the bank meet their customer’s needs. You will leverage your knowledge of Data Warehousing and Data Modelling to develop cutting-edge applications using a wide range of technologies. The Data Engineers will also be required to communicate and gather technical requirements from the stakeholders.
This role will give you the opportunity to work within a cross-functional team and closely with stakeholders to build out an industry leading data platform in which you will further develop your technical and personal skills.
- Good experience in programming languages like Java, Python, Scala, etc.
- Machine Learning experience.
- Big Data experience (Hadoop, Spark, etc.)
- Prior experience working with AWS.
- Experience with various messaging systems like Kafka, RabbitMQ, Solace, etc.
- Work experience within Capital Markets space is a bonus.
This role is currently live and interviews are available, if yourself or someone you know fits the above criteria feel free to reach out to Daniel at The Argyle Network.